Denise is a professional speaker who brings a wealth of knowledge to a wide range of audiences in the oil and gas and non-profit sectors in addition to the medical and brain injury rehabilitation field. She was the United Way Spokesperson for the Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured (ARBI) in 2015, shared her inspiring story at the Brain Injury Canada conference in 2015 and publicly speaks in television and radio on the importance of injury prevention.
In her speaking engagements Denise shares her inspirational story of how she came to accept and embrace life after sustaining a traumatic brain injury, moving from survivor to thriver, and what she encountered in her journey as she entered into her new life.
Other speaking topics include:
- Brain injury prevention and safety, how you can protect yourself and those you love from becoming a statistic;
- Navigating from uncertainty to acceptance when facing adversity and dealing with change;
- Addressing the stigma and challenges associated with traumatic brain injury;
- The social and medical impacts of brain injuries;
- Creating a life you love despite the challenges and obstacles you may face.
To discuss engaging Denise’s services for your organization, please contact:
ACJ Media Group